With our Mailchimp integration, your yogis can now flow straight from Momoyoga into your Mailchimp account without any fuss. Learn here how to set it up!
What is Mailchimp?
Mailchimp is an email marketing tool allowing users to create and send beautifully branded emails while managing sophisticated contact lists. With Momoyoga’s Mailchimp integration, your yogis can flow smoothly into your Mailchimp account through a swift automated process.
Before you start
If you don’t have a Mailchimp account, you’ll need to create one first.
Setting up the integration
- Log into Momoyoga
- Go to More, and click on Mailchimp integration
- Click Log in with Mailchimp
- You'll then be prompted to sign in to your Mailchimp account to authorize Momoyoga. Enter your credentials, and click on the Log In button
- Click Allow to authorise
- You'll be directed back to Momoyoga, where you can select a Mailchimp list (or so-called audience). Once you've selected a list, click Connect list.
- In the next step, you can add all your yogis in Momoyoga to Mailchimp in one go. Please note that you are responsible for ensuring that all yogis have given their consent to receive (promotional) emails from you. Once you’ve selected your preference, click Update Mailchimp. You’re done!
New yogis registering at Momoyoga
Newly registered yogis will automatically get the option to be transferred to Mailchimp. New yogis can join your mailing list during their registration at Momoyoga. Due to GDPR reasons and to be compliant with EU laws, we ask yogis if they wish to subscribe.
Frequently asked questions
What information is passed to Mailchimp from Momoyoga automatically?
First name, last name, and email address.
What happens to duplicates?
Duplicates are ignored by Mailchimp. If the email address already exists within your Mailchimp account, it will not sync over.
What happens if an email address is updated in Momoyoga, does that update the data in Mailchimp?
We’ll create a new contact in Mailchimp with the new email address. We do not update the contact in Mailchimp.
Why is the amount of Mailchimp contacts lower than my yogis in Momoyoga?
A yogi can opt-out by clicking the Unsubscribe button in a Mailchimp email or via their profile in Momoyoga.
Can I change my Mailchimp list once it’s connected?
If you want to change your Mailchimp list after connecting with Momoyoga, disconnect your Mailchimp account from Momoyoga, reconnect again, and select a new list.