There are a variety of reasons for why a yogi is unable to sign up for a class, or why a teacher cannot sign up the yogi. When signing up fails, a notification always appears that provides insight into why signing up failed.
Reasons why booking fails
- Yogi signs up with a membership: The maximum number of classes a week, month, or period has been reached
For example, a yogi can follow one class per week at max. When a yogi wants to book another class in that same week, the yogi will receive an error message stating it isn't possible.
- Yogi signs up with a class pass: The yogi runs out of credits
When the yogi runs out of credits, but the class pass is still valid, the class pass will still remain active on the yogi's profile. However, the yogi cannot book any classes using this class pass.
- The class pass isn't valid (yet) on the date the yogi wants to sign up
A yogi purchases a class pass, but the start date is next month.
- The class can only be booked with required class passes or memberships that aren't currently in the yogi's possession
Select this option when the yogi can only book the class with specific class passes.
- The class is fully booked
When the waitlist feature is turned off, the yogi cannot sign up for the class anymore. When you turn the waitlist feature on, the yogi will get on the waitlist of that class.
- The class cannot be booked
Select this option when yogis cannot book this class themselves. For example, when giving a walk-in class.
- The booking window is too long
If a studio has chosen a booking window that is too long, the yogis will not be able to book if they try after the booking window has already closed.