With Momoyoga Video on Demand, you can add videos from platforms like YouTube or Vimeo, so your yogis can watch pre-recorded videos at the time that suits them best.
Can I upload videos directly from my device?
Momoyoga does not host video content, so you'll want to upload your video to a hosting site before posting it on Momoyoga. Many teachers and studios use YouTube, or Vimeo as their third-party video hosting sites.
Uploading a video using a URL
You can upload a video link by doing the following:
- Go to Videos, and click Add video
- Add your video URL to the textbox, and click Next
- Add a title, description, and select a teacher
- Click Add video to save
The video has been added to your video library.
What should my privacy settings be on my videos?
Ultimately, only you can decide what level of security you want for your videos. With that said, there are some basic settings that we recommend on YouTube, and Vimeo to ensure that your videos will play on Momoyoga.
If you're using YouTube as your 3rd party hosting site, there are a few settings you can enable to ensure that yogis can access your videos. With YouTube, we recommend publishing your video as Unlisted. Additionally, there are a couple of YouTube default Advanced settings that you'll want to keep as-is.
- Keep the License and rights ownership field on the default Standard YouTube License.
- In the Distribution options setting be sure to leave Allow embedding checked.
When editing the privacy settings for your videos on Vimeo, there are a few things we recommend doing to ensure that your videos play for your yogis.
- In the 'Who can watch?' field, be sure to select either: Anyone, or People with the private link.
- In the 'Where can this be embedded?' field of your Vimeo privacy settings. We recommend allowing embedding Anywhere. That said, we totally understand that you want to keep your videos secure. If you select the option to allow embedding only on Specific domains, you'll want to add www.momoyoga.com as a domain (click the + sign to add it).
To learn more about Vimeo's privacy settings head on over to Vimeo privacy settings.
How can yogis get access to my videos?
With Momoyoga Video on Demand, yogis can watch pre-recorded videos at the time that suits them best. Read more about giving your yogis access to your library video.