The Joomla plugin displays the first 30 classes of your yoga studio. When a visitor clicks on Book now, the visitor will be directed to Momoyoga.
Do I need to be a developer?
Adding the Momoyoga schedule to your Joomla website is easy. You only need 60 seconds of your time but it does require some minor knowledge of Joomla. The install is very similar to a Google Analytics install (i.e. copying and pasting the code into the pages of your website).
How to integrate the schedule to my Joomla website
Do you want to integrate your Momoyoga schedule in your Joomla website? Then follow these steps below carefully.
- First login to your Joomla account (this will open your Control Panel)
- Click Extensions > Templates > Templates in the top menu
- Select your template
- Select index.php in the left menu
- Then paste the code into the page. To paste the code, copy the code below, then click in the box and press Ctrl + V (Windows) or Command + V (Mac).
Place this at the bottom of your page content, right before the closing </body> tag.
|<script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.3.1.min.js" integrity="sha256-FgpCb/KJQlLNfOu91ta32o/NMZxltwRo8QtmkMRdAu8=" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
<script src="https://www.momoyoga.com/schedule-plugin/v2/js/schedule.js" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
In case you want to use the default styling provided by us, include the following stylesheet in the <head> of your website layout. After pasting, click Save to publish your changes.
|<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://www.momoyoga.com/schedule-plugin/v2/css/schedule-frontend.css" crossorigin="anonymous">|
Step 2: Add code
- Go back to your Control Panel
- Click Content > Articles > Add New Article in the top menu (more about adding new articles with Joomla)
- Click Source code icon for adding the code
- Add the following <div> container where you would like the schedule to show up
|<div class="momoyoga-schedule" data-momo-schedule="[schedule URL here]"></div>|
Step 3: Replace code with your own schedule
- Replace in the code [schedule URL here] with the URL to your own schedule. For example, https://www.momoyoga.com/mystudioname
- Click Save to publish your changes
After doing this, the schedule should be visible.