You can easily integrate the Momoyoga schedule with your Joomla website.
The Joomla plugin displays classes for the upcoming 8 weeks (with a maximum of 100 classes). If a visitor clicks on Book now, they will be directed to Momoyoga.
Do I need to be a developer?
Adding the Momoyoga schedule to your Joomla website is easy. You only need 60 seconds of your time but it does require some minor knowledge of Joomla. The installation is very similar to a Google Analytics installation (i.e. copying and pasting the code into the pages of your website).
Please note: our Momoyoga support team isn’t trained at in-depth technical troubleshooting of website integrations. If you need further assistance regarding your website integration, please contact your website developer.
How can I add the schedule to my Joomla website?
If you want to integrate your Momoyoga schedule with your Joomla website, follow the steps below carefully.
- First log into your Joomla account (this will open the Control Panel)
- Click on Extensions > Templates > Templates from the top menu
- Select your template
- Select index.php from the left menu
- Paste the code below into the page.
Next, paste the code below into the page, just before the end of the </body> tag.
|<script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.3.1.min.js" integrity="sha256-FgpCb/KJQlLNfOu91ta32o/NMZxltwRo8QtmkMRdAu8=" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
<script src="https://www.momoyoga.com/schedule-plugin/v2/js/schedule.js" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
After that, paste the code below into the page below the <head> section. Click on Save to publish the changes.
|<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://www.momoyoga.com/schedule-plugin/v2/css/schedule-frontend.css" crossorigin="anonymous">|
Step 2: Add the code
- Go back to the Control Panel
- Click on Content > Articles > Add New Article from the top menu (more about adding new articles with Joomla)
- Click on Source code icon to add the code
- Add the <div> container below to where you would like the schedule to appear:
|<div class="momoyoga-schedule" data-momo-schedule="[schedule URL here]"></div>|
Step 3: Replace the code with your own schedule
- Replace the code [schedule URL here] with the URL of your own schedule. For example https://www.momoyoga.com/mystudioname
- Click on Save to publish the changes
After following these steps, the schedule should be visible on your website.
Share the schedule link
You can also share the schedule on your website by placing a schedule link. Find out how to add a schedule link to your website.