The easiest way to compensate a yogi for a missed classes is by giving a 'Gift card', which is basically free credit for one lesson (or more classes if you wish). The yogi can then use this free credit when he or she books a next class.
- Click More
- In the payments section choose Configure credits
- Click the Add new credit button
- Choose a name for your credit, i.e: 'Gift card' or 'Compensation'
- Don't give a price to the credit
- Choose the amount of credits (lessons)
- Make sure the Yogis can buy these credits online option is unchecked
- Click Submit
You can give the credit to the yogi by following these steps:
- Click Yogis
- Choose the yogi from the list
- In the subscriptions and credits section on the right side of the page select the created credit from the drop down list.
- Click submit.
The credit is now available to the yogi when he or she wants to book a next lesson.
Please note that if you have selected certain class passes to book particular classes or series of classes, you need to select this new pass as well.
How can I add credits?