Momoyoga is offering online support via email and live chat on weekdays between 9:00 AM and 16:00 PM CEST. Our Customer support advisors are real, friendly humans working from our office in the Netherlands. We love hearing from you, answering questions, solving problems, and receive feedback or suggestions about our software.
Momoyoga does not offer phone support because we do not believe it is possible to provide the same effective assistance over the phone as we do by mail or chat. We would like to explain the main reasons for focussing on online support:
- We can login to your account, check your settings, check our database, consult colleagues and other information so we can troubleshoot effectively.
- Building software and maintaining it, is a visual process. We frequently ask you to send us screenshots, details, examples, and links to help us see what you’re seeing. We can also send you screenshots, links or other detailed information to guide you in the right direction.
- It's faster. We can quickly get to the bottom of your questions without putting you on hold.
- We can manage our time and us it effectively to be faster and being able to help as many customers as we can.
- With online support we can keeps detailed data in one place. We can keep track on issues and use them to learn and develop. And we always have access to previous tickets so you won't have to repeat questions.