The Squarespace plugin displays the first 30 classes of your yoga studio. When a visitor clicks on Book now, the visitor will be directed to Momoyoga.
Do I need to be a developer?
Adding the Momoyoga schedule to your Squarespace website is easy. You only need 60 seconds of your time but it does require some minor knowledge of Squarespace. The install is very similar to a Google Analytics install (i.e. copying and pasting the code into the pages of your website).
How to integrate the schedule with my Squarespace website?
If you want to integrate your Momoyoga schedule with your Squarespace website, follow these steps below carefully. First login to your Squarespace account, select your website under My pages and click Pages.
Step 1: Add CSS to page
- Hover over the page link where you want to add the schedule while in the Pages panel
- Click Settings (gear icon)
- In the Page Settings window, click Advanced in the top-right corner
- Then paste the code into the box. To paste the code, copy the code below, then click in the box and press Ctrl + V (Windows) or Command + V (Mac). Click Apply to publish your changes
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://www.momoyoga.com/schedule-plugin/v2/css/schedule-frontend.css" crossorigin="anonymous">
Step 2: Add a Code Block
- Open the page
- Click an Insert Point or the +
- Select Code from the menu
- For more detailed steps, visit Adding blocks
Step 3: Add code
If you're displaying content with the Code Block, ensure that HTML is selected in the drop-down menu.
Then paste the code into the box and remove the <p>Hello, World!</p> placeholder. To paste the code, copy the code below, then click in the box and press Ctrl + V (Windows) or Command + V (Mac).
<div class="momoyoga-schedule" data-momo-schedule="[schedule URL here]"></div>
<script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.3.1.min.js" integrity="sha256-FgpCb/KJQlLNfOu91ta32o/NMZxltwRo8QtmkMRdAu8=" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
Step 4: Replace code with your own schedule
- Replace in the code [schedule URL here] with the URL to your own schedule. For example, https://www.momoyoga.com/mystudioname
- Click Apply to publish your changes
After doing this, the schedule should be visible.