You can easily integrate your schedule to your Squarespace website.
The first 30 classes will be visible on your website. Once a visitor hits the Book now button, the visitor will be directed to your Momoyoga schedule.
Do I need to be a developer?
Adding Momoyoga to your Squarespace website is easy — you can do it in a minute or less, but it does require some minor knowledge about Squarespace. The install is just like a Google Analytics install (i.e. copy & paste the code into pages of your website).
How to integrate the schedule to my Squarespace website
Do you want to integrate your Momoyoga schedule in your Squarespace website? Then follow these steps below carefully. First login to your Squarespace account, select your website under My pages and click Pages.
Step 1: Add CSS to page
- Hover over the page link where you want to add the schedule while in the Pages panel
- Click Settings (gear icon)
- In the Page Settings window, click Advanced in the top-right corner
- Then paste the code into the box. To paste the code, copy the code below, then click in the box and press Ctrl + V (Windows) or Command + V (Mac). Click Apply to publish your changes
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://www.momoyoga.com/schedule-plugin/v2/css/schedule-frontend.css" crossorigin="anonymous">
Step 2: Add a Code Block
- Open the page
- Click an Insert Point or the +
- Select Code from the menu
- For more detailed steps, visit Adding blocks
Step 3: Add code
If you're displaying content with the Code Block, ensure that HTML is selected in the drop-down menu.
Then paste the code into the box and remove the <p>Hello, World!</p> placeholder. To paste the code, copy the code below, then click in the box and press Ctrl + V (Windows) or Command + V (Mac).
<div class="momoyoga-schedule" data-momo-schedule=“[schedule URL here]"></div>
<script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.3.1.min.js" integrity="sha256-FgpCb/KJQlLNfOu91ta32o/NMZxltwRo8QtmkMRdAu8=" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
Step 4: Replace code with your own schedule
- Replace in the code [schedule URL here] with the URL to your own schedule. For example, https://www.momoyoga.com/mystudioname
- Click Apply to publish your changes
After doing this, the schedule should be visible.