The Squarespace plugin displays classes for the upcoming 8 weeks (with a maximum of 100 classes). If a visitor clicks on Book now, they will be redirected to Momoyoga.
Do I need to be a developer?
Adding the Momoyoga schedule to your Squarespace website is easy. You only need 60 seconds of your time but it does require some minor knowledge of Squarespace. The installation is very similar to a Google Analytics installation (i.e. copying and pasting the code into the pages of your website).
How can I add the schedule to my Squarespace website?
If you want to integrate your Momoyoga schedule with your Squarespace website, follow the steps below carefully. Log into your Squarespace account first, select your site below My pages and click on Pages.
Step 1: Add CSS to the page
- Hover over the page link from which you'd like to add the schedule to (then a gear icon will appear)
- Click on Settings (gear icon)
- Click from the Page Settings window on Advanced in the top-right corner
- Then paste the code below into the box. Click on Apply to publish the changes.
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://www.momoyoga.com/schedule-plugin/v2/css/schedule-frontend.css" crossorigin="anonymous">
Step 2: Add a Code Block
- Open the page
- Click on Insert Point or +
- Select Code from the menu
- For more detailed steps, visit Adding blocks
Note: Adding Code Blocks to your Squarespace website is a Premium feature only available in Business and Commerce plans.
Step 3: Add the code
Make sure that HTML has been selected from the drop-down menu in the top-right corner.
Next, paste the code below into the box and delete the temporary <p>Hello, World!</p> placeholder.
<div class="momoyoga-schedule" data-momo-schedule="[schedule URL here]"></div>
<script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.3.1.min.js" integrity="sha256-FgpCb/KJQlLNfOu91ta32o/NMZxltwRo8QtmkMRdAu8=" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
Step 4: Replace the code with your own schedule
- Replace the code [schedule URL here] with the URL of your own schedule. For example https://www.momoyoga.com/mystudioname
- Click on Apply to publish the changes
After following these steps, the schedule should be visible on your website.
Note: Our Momoyoga support team isn’t trained at in-depth technical troubleshooting. If you need further assistance regarding your website integration, please contact your website developer.