The Wix plugin displays the first 30 classes of your yoga studio. When a visitor clicks on Book now, the visitor will be directed to Momoyoga.
Do I need to be a developer?
Adding the Momoyoga schedule to your website is easy. You only need 60 seconds of your time, but it does require some minor knowledge of Wix. The install is just like a Google Analytics install (i.e. copying and pasting the code into pages of your website).
How to integrate the schedule to my Wix website
Do you want to integrate your Momoyoga schedule with your Wix website? Then follow these steps below carefully. First login to your Wix account, select your website and go to the Wix Website Editor.
Step 1: Add code to page
- Go to the page where you want to add the schedule
- Click Add (+ icon), click More and click HTML iframe (see image below)
- Click Enter Code and then paste the code into the box (see image below)
- To paste the code, copy the code below, then click in the box and press Ctrl + V (Windows) or Command + V (Mac).
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://www.momoyoga.com/schedule-plugin/v2/css/schedule-frontend.css" crossorigin="anonymous">
<div class="momoyoga-schedule" data-momo-schedule="[schedule URL here]"></div>
<script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.3.1.min.js" integrity="sha256-FgpCb/KJQlLNfOu91ta32o/NMZxltwRo8QtmkMRdAu8=" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
Step 2: Replace code with your own schedule
- Replace in the code [schedule URL here] with the URL to your own schedule. For example, https://www.momoyoga.com/mystudioname
- Click Apply to publish your changes
- Adjust (and/or move) the bounding box to your liking
After doing this, the schedule should be visible.