You can easily integrate your schedule to your Wix website.
The first 30 classes will be visible on your website. Once a visitor hits the Book now button, the visitor will be directed to your Momoyoga schedule.
Do I need to be a developer?
Adding Momoyoga to your Squarespace website is easy — you can do it in a minute or less, but it does require some minor knowledge about Wix. The install is just like a Google Analytics install (i.e. copy & paste the code into pages of your website).
How to integrate the schedule to my Wix website
Do you want to integrate your Momoyoga schedule in your Wix website? Then follow these steps below carefully. First login to your Wix account, select your website and go to the Wix Website Editor.
Step 1: Add code to page
- Go to the page where you want to add the schedule
- Click Add (+ icon), click More and click HTML iframe (see image below)
- Click Enter Code and then paste the code into the box (see image below)
- To paste the code, copy the code below, then click in the box and press Ctrl + V (Windows) or Command + V (Mac).
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://www.momoyoga.com/schedule-plugin/v2/css/schedule-frontend.css" crossorigin="anonymous">
<div class="momoyoga-schedule" data-momo-schedule="[schedule URL here]"></div>
<script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.3.1.min.js" integrity="sha256-FgpCb/KJQlLNfOu91ta32o/NMZxltwRo8QtmkMRdAu8=" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
Step 2: Replace code with your own schedule
- Replace in the code [schedule URL here] with the URL to your own schedule. For example, https://www.momoyoga.com/mystudioname
- Click Apply to publish your changes
- Adjust (and/or move) the bounding box to your liking
After doing this, the schedule should be visible.