You can easily integrate the Momoyoga schedule with your Wix website.
The Wix plugin displays classes for the upcoming 8 weeks (with a maximum of 100 classes). If a visitor clicks on Book now, they will be redirected to Momoyoga.
Do I need to be a developer?
Adding the Momoyoga schedule to your website is easy. You only need 60 seconds of your time, but it does require some minor knowledge of Wix. The installation is just like a Google Analytics installation (i.e. copying and pasting the code into pages of your website).
Please note: our Momoyoga support team isn’t trained at in-depth technical troubleshooting of website integrations. If you need further assistance regarding your website integration, please contact your website developer.
How can I add the schedule to my Wix website?
If you want to integrate your Momoyoga schedule with your Squarespace website, follow the steps below carefully. Log into your Wix account first, select your site and go to the Wix Website Editor.
Step 1: Add code to the page
- Go to the page that you'd like to add the schedule to
- Click on Add (+ icon), click on More and click on HTML iframe (see the image below)
- Click on Enter Code and then paste the code below (see step 4) into the box
- Paste the code below into the box
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://www.momoyoga.com/schedule-plugin/v2/css/schedule-frontend.css" crossorigin="anonymous">
<div class="momoyoga-schedule" data-momo-schedule="[schedule URL here]"></div>
<script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.3.1.min.js" integrity="sha256-FgpCb/KJQlLNfOu91ta32o/NMZxltwRo8QtmkMRdAu8=" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
Step 2: Replace the code with your own schedule
- Replace the code [schedule URL here] with the URL of your own schedule. For example https://www.momoyoga.com/mystudioname
- Click on Apply to publish the changes
- Move (and/or expand or contract) the bounding box to your liking
After following these steps, the schedule should be visible on your website.
Share the schedule link
You can also share the schedule on your website by placing a schedule link. Find out how to add a schedule link to your website.