You can easily integrate the Momoyoga schedule with your Wix website.
The Wix plugin displays classes for the upcoming 8 weeks (with a maximum of 100 classes). If a visitor clicks on Book now, they will be redirected to Momoyoga.
Do I need to be a developer?
Adding the Momoyoga schedule to your website is easy. You only need 60 seconds of your time, but it does require some minor knowledge of Wix. The installation is just like a Google Analytics installation (i.e. copying and pasting the code into pages of your website).
Please note: our Momoyoga support team isn’t trained at in-depth technical troubleshooting of website integrations. If you need further assistance regarding your website integration, please contact your website developer.
How can I add the schedule to my Wix website?
If you want to integrate your Momoyoga schedule with your Squarespace website, follow the steps below carefully. Log into your Wix account first, select your site and go to the Wix Website Editor.
To ensure the smoothest possible experience, make sure you use the https:// url to your schedule. Using http:// might cause warnings from the browser.
Note: The instructions are geared towards Wix Editor users and not the ADI interface, which may show up as the default. Please integrate using Wix Website Editor.
Step 1: Add code to the page
- Go to the page that you'd like to add the schedule to
- Click on the + Icon in the top left, then go to the 'Embed' category -> 'Custom Embeds' and click the plus icon after 'Embed a widget'
- Click on Enter Code and enter the code below (see step 4)
- Paste the code below into the box (grey text)
- Make sure you replace [schedule URL here] with your correct Momoyoga schedule URL. For example, https://www.momoyoga.com/mystudioname
- Click on Apply to publish the changes
- Move (and/or expand or contract) the bounding box to your liking
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://www.momoyoga.com/schedule-plugin/v2/css/schedule-frontend.css" crossorigin="anonymous">
<div class="momoyoga-schedule" data-momo-schedule="[schedule URL here]"></div>
<script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.3.1.min.js" integrity="sha256-FgpCb/KJQlLNfOu91ta32o/NMZxltwRo8QtmkMRdAu8=" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
After following these steps, the schedule should be visible on your website.
Share the schedule link
You can also share the schedule on your website by placing a schedule link. Find out how to add a schedule link to your website.