The Wix plugin displays the first 30 classes of your yoga studio. If a visitor clicks on Book now, they will be redirected to Momoyoga.
Do I need to be a developer?
Adding the Momoyoga schedule to your website is easy. You only need 60 seconds of your time, but it does require some minor knowledge of Wix. The installation is just like a Google Analytics installation (i.e. copying and pasting the code into pages of your website).
How can I add the schedule to my Wix website?
If you want to integrate your Momoyoga schedule with your Squarespace website, follow the steps below carefully. Log into your Wix account first, select your site and go to the Wix Website Editor.
Step 1: Add code to the page
- Go to the page that you'd like to add the schedule to
- Click on Add (+ icon), click on More and click on HTML iframe (see the image below)
- Click on Enter Code and then paste the code below (see step 4) into the box
- Paste the code below into the box
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://www.momoyoga.com/schedule-plugin/v2/css/schedule-frontend.css" crossorigin="anonymous">
<div class="momoyoga-schedule" data-momo-schedule="[schedule URL here]"></div>
<script src="https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.3.1.min.js" integrity="sha256-FgpCb/KJQlLNfOu91ta32o/NMZxltwRo8QtmkMRdAu8=" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
Step 2: Replace the code with your own schedule
- Replace the code [schedule URL here] with the URL of your own schedule. For example https://www.momoyoga.com/mystudioname
- Click on Apply to publish the changes
- Move (and/or expand or contract) the bounding box to your liking
After following these steps, the schedule should be visible on your website.
Note: Our Momoyoga support team isn’t trained at in-depth technical troubleshooting. If you need further assistance regarding your website integration, please contact your website developer.