With Momoyoga, your yogis can easily pay for classes by credit card.
You can accept online payments through either PayPal or Stripe.
If your studio has a Stripe account connected with Momoyoga, your yogis will be given the option to pay through credit card when purchasing a membership or class pass.
If you do not have a Stripe account yet, you can create one here.
Connect your Stripe account
To accept Stripe payments for your yoga studio, you need to connect your Stripe account to Momoyoga.
Because you need to copy and paste a few things between browser screens, it might be helpful to open two tabs next to each other in your internet browser. In the first tab you go to the website of Stripe. There you can log on with your Stripe email and password. Go to the second tab and go to the website of Momoyoga. There you need to log in as well.
- First, log on to your Stripe dashboard
- Go to the Developers section in the menu and choose API keys
- Copy your Publishable key by selecting the key, do a right mouse click and choose 'copy'
- Go the other tab where the Momoyoga site is opened
- Go to More
- Click on Payment settings
- Select Accept online payments
- Go to the Stripe section
- Paste your Publishable key in the right field
- Go back to the Stripe site in the other tab
- Copy your secret key. Before you can do this you have to click on the 'reveal live key token' button and fill in your password once more
- Once more you go back to the Momoyoga site in the other tab
- Paste the secret key in the other field
Your Stripe account is now connected with Momoyoga. You are ready to receive online payments from your yogis. We advice you to run a test payment via your online schedule.