We have recently enhanced our online payments feature! 🎉
Legacy Stripe feature
It is possible that your country doesn't yet support our updated online payments features.
No worries! With Momoyoga, your yogis can still easily pay online for classes. You can accept online payments through either Stripe, PayPal, and Mollie.
Through Stripe, your yogis can easily pay for yoga classes online, using credit card, PayPal, Google Pay, and Apple Pay, as well as a great selection of local payment methods.
If you do not have a Stripe account yet, you can create one here.
Connect your Stripe account
To accept Stripe payments for your yoga studio, you need to connect your Stripe account to Momoyoga.
Because you need to copy and paste a few things between browser screens, it might be helpful to open two tabs next to each other in your internet browser. In the first tab, you go to the website of Stripe. There you can log on with your Stripe email and password. Go to the second tab and go to the website of Momoyoga. There you need to log in as well.
- First, log on to your Stripe dashboard
- Go to the Developers section in the menu and choose API keys
- Copy your Publishable key by selecting the key, right mouse click and choose 'copy'
- Go the other tab where the Momoyoga site is opened
- Go to More
- Click on Payment settings
- Select Accept online payments
- Go to the Stripe section
- Paste your Publishable key in the correct field
- Go back to the Stripe site in the other tab
- Copy your secret key. Before you can do this you have to click on the 'reveal live key token' button and fill in your password once more
- Once more you go back to the Momoyoga site in the other tab
- Paste the secret key in the other field
- Click on Submit
Your Stripe account is now connected with Momoyoga. You are ready to receive online payments from your yogis.
Please be aware that it is not possible for us to test Stripe API keys.