You can easily integrate your schedule with your website using the Wordpress plugin. The plugin is available as a beta option. You can add the plugin manually to your Wordpress account. It is not available yet as a download through the Wordpress store.
Using this link, the first 30 classes will be visible on your website. Once a visitor hits the Book now button, the visitor will be directed to your Momoyoga website.
Do you want to try the Wordpress plugin? Then you can download the file below.
Download plugin (10 KB)
Add the plugin to Wordpress
Please follow the next steps to add the plugin to your Wordpress account.
- Login to your Wordpress account
- Click Plugins on the left sidebar
- Click New plugin
- Click Upload plugin
- Click Choose file
- Select the ZIP file from your computer
- Click Install
Link the plugin to your schedule
- Click Settings
- Click Momoyoga
- Paste your URL for classes at Momoyoga. For example
- Click Save changes
Add the schedule to one of your pages
- Click Pages
- Select the page you want to add the schedule to
- Next you can add the schedule to the text by using the button Add Momoyoga schedule. You can choose the position of the button.
- Click Add Momoyoga schedule
The schedule has now been added to your page.