You can set up memberships and class passes with a fixed start and expiry date. You can do this by taking the following steps:
- Go to More
- Click on Configure memberships or Configure class passes
- Click on Add membership or Add class pass
- Fill out the Name, price, TAX and max classes per period
- At the Validity period, select the Set start and expiry date option
- Select the validity period in the calendar view. Note that your product is also valid on the dates highlighted in dark blue:
In this example, the product is valid from the 13th to (including) the 17th of March.
- Click on Apply and Submit at the bottom of the page
The set start and expiry date option is often used when you want to set up workshops, or when you want to add class series for specific timeframes.
It is possible to manually adjust these dates per yogi after the class pass or membership has been purchased or assigned.