With Momoyoga you cannot send (newsletter) email messages to your yogis.
Momoyoga has it's focus on booking and paying for classes. Whereas other applications have their focus on creating, sending out and tracking beautiful email newsletters.
There are several applications available (for example Mailchimp) created specifically for sending emails and newsletters. The functionalities of these programs are that good that we advice our users to make use of them.
For Mailchimp to access to all yogi profiles from Momoyoga, you can use the export function in Momoyoga.
To export your yogi accounts:
- Go to Yogis
- Scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click Export to CSV
The download will start automatically. Save the file (i.e.) on your desktop. Afterward, you can import the file to your email application.
To import your list into Mailchimp:
- Go to Mailchimp.com
- Login to your account or signup to create a new account
- Go to the Audience section
- Click the Manage dropdown and select Import contacts
- Select the option for the CSV file format and click Next
- Click Browse to select the CSV file from your computer
- Click on Continue to Match
- Match the fields first name, last name and email address
- Save your audience list
You can now send an email newsletter to all your yogis using Mailchimp.